Magical Princess Costume Hack from Ellie and Mac


Check out the new Magical Princess Costume blog over at Ellie and Mac, which has lots of easy new hacks to create the princess look with their patterns. I made this fairy tale costume using the 'Dashing Dress' pattern. I added some length to the collar and lined with interface to help it stand. Then I widened the sleeves to add some pleats and the armband.

I love how easy it was to create this princess costume, I also added my own petticoat for the extra fullness and a perfect shape! I used a medium weight jersey for the top and yellow ponti for the skirt.

Check out the The Dashing Dress Pattern by Ellie and Mac:
https://www.ellieandmac.com/products/dashing-dress-pattern...

Also the Magical Princess Costume Hack on Ellie and Mac:
www.ellieandmac.com/blog/magical-princess-costume-sewing-pattern-hack...

(*I may earn a small commission from links featured in this post.)

Popular Posts