My Sewing Wife


I first met my sewing wife Molly through a Facebook sewing group, we have a similar sense of humor and many of the same interests, if she was a guy we'd probably get married. Molly makes handmade personalized gifts, keepsakes and textile products with a wide range of fabrics and designs. She lives far away from me in Hucknall, Nottingham I dream one day we might meet, wearing our makes and drinking sparkling wine from a fine public establishment.


We share tips on patterns, fabric and other crafts, we're generally encouraging and inspiring each other but mainly competing, like who has the best fabric or who made the sewing pattern best. She sends me small gifts like lapel pins with sewing slogans on and vinyl stickers for my sewing machine which is so sweet. I send her little gifts too and we message regularly, I consider her a best friend even though I never met her! Us girls have to stick together, not just for emotional support but also encouragement, motivation and for a laugh too!


Check out Molly Makes on Facebook:
www.facebook.com/mollymakesnotts

Follow Molly's Sewing on Instagram:
www.instagram.com/madeinhucknall

If you mention my name I'm sure she can do you a good deal.

Love you babe, Ashley x

No comments:

Post a Comment

(*I may earn a small commission from links featured in this post.)

Popular Posts