Cricut Heat Transfer Project


I thought I'd introduce my Cricut Explore Air 2 and show you how simple and fun it is to create custom designs and text to transfer to your makes. I purchased my Cricut after seeing the awesome creations others had made, the machine costs under £200 and supplies are not particularly expensive.

The Cricut Explore Air can cut paper, vinyl, fabric, craft foam, sticker paper, faux leather, fabric and more! In fact, if you want to use a Cricut like a printer, it can do that too, from drawing images to writing cards!


When you visit the cricut website you can download the software/app 'Cricut Design Space' to create your designs. It's a free cloud based application which means you'll need access to the internet to use it. Cricut Design Space allows you to enter text, design cut/draw shapes, upload SVG designs or choose from a library of free & priced designs you can include in your projects.




In my most recent Cricut project I used a glitter Heat Transfer Vinyl (HTV) to add some family members names to a pair of 'Grow With Me' pajamas I made from Ellie & Mac.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(*I may earn a small commission from links featured in this post.)

Popular Posts