Staycation Dress & Oversize Tee Pattern Mix from Ellie and Mac


I've saved this dress for so long, I needed some inspiration to make it. Ellie & Mac always come up great, by mixing the Oversized Tee and the Staycation Dress my outfit came to life.

I hacked the Oversized Tee into a v-neck, so the dress was button up. I went up a size to count for the button seam allowance and went a few sizes up on the tiered skirt from the Staycation pattern too. I left the sleeves off but added length to the drop-sleeve and added to cute pockets on the front. These patterns are really fun and easy to mix up. I used this lovely cream linen fabric which I think worked really well.

Check out the Oversized Tee by Ellie and Mac:

No comments:

Post a Comment

(*I may earn a small commission from links featured in this post.)

Popular Posts