The Summer/Winter Classic Camisole Top/Dress from Ellie and Mac


It's finally here the amazing new Classic Camisole top and dress from Ellie and Mac. As summer winds down and winter creeps in I wanted a summer/winter look. Adding puff sleeves, and turtleneck give me me the style I was after..

There is loads of options to this pattern from v-back to a straight-back with elastic. This is a woven pattern and my advice would be to make a fit in old fabric first as you may need to make some adjustments to get the best fit to your body! Oh and did I say it comes with pockets? I used a this flowy cotton fabric to create this look.

Check out the Classic Camisole Top/Dress by Ellie and Mac:
https://www.ellieandmac.com/products/classic-cami-top-dress-pattern...

No comments:

Post a Comment

(*I may earn a small commission from links featured in this post.)

Popular Posts