The Glitz & Glamour Pattern from Ellie and Mac


If your looking for a party top or dress this is the pattern for you! Meet the new Glitz & Glamour pattern, it comes in a shirt, peplum and dress, with options to add the flounce to the neckline and bottom of the dress. You can have it sleeveless or with a sleeve and a strap to cover the bra strap

I made the shortest length dress with flounce at the neckline and dress. I have this lovely lace with an scalloped edge which I wanted to use, so I cut the scalloped hem off first cut my pattern out and sewed it back on. I lined my dress with an mauve ITY both from ABC Fabric. I'm now ready to party!

Check out the Glitz & Glamour Pattern by Ellie and Mac:

No comments:

Post a Comment

(*I may earn a small commission from links featured in this post.)

Popular Posts