Hannah Flounce Blouse By Designer Stitch


New Project! Hannah Flounce Blouse by Designer Stitch and it’s a stunner! The blouse features a flirty flounce that cascades down the front princess seam, adding a touch of elegance to the design.

I opted for short sleeves this time, but guess what? There’s also an option for cuffed sleeves for a different look. The collar stand and button-up front give it a polished finish, which I crafted in a charming spot georgette from ABC Fabric.

I’ve always adored my shop-bought shirt with a similar design, and now, I can create countless variations using different woven fabrics. It’s the perfect piece for all-year-round fashion.

Check out the Hannah Flounce Blouse by Designer Stitch:

                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment

(*I may earn a small commission from links featured in this post.)

Popular Posts