The Adeline Ruched Front Woven Dress/Top from Ellie and Mac



Meet the new Adeline Ruched-Front woven dress/top from Ellie and Mac patterns. It's arrived in time for summer. I made the dress with the ruffle bottom and did the option to add a split in the front and love how it turned out. You have a tie up front ruched detail and the back bodice is shirred so its easy to get on and off. I used this lovely floral georgette for my dress and I also made the top version in the beautiful viscose both from ABC Fabric.

Will you be making the top or dress first?

Check out the Adeline Ruched Front Woven Dress/Top from Ellie and Mac:
https://www.ellieandmac.com/products/adeline-ruched-front-woven-top-sundress... #AD


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ready to Start Sewing? Grab This Kit!

Sewing Starter Kit from ABC Fabric - includes essentials like shears, pins, needles, threads and more

Sewing Starter Kit – £29.99

Includes: seam ripper, pins, wrist pincushion, needles (5pk), thread snips, black & white thread, magnetic seam guide, bobbin box, 20cm shears, cotton fat quarter, tweezers, measuring tape. Packaged perfectly for gifting or starting your sewing journey!

View the Kit on ABC Fabric →