The Sammie Set By Petite Stitchery Patterns


Happy Saturday, today I'm sharing another Sammie Set from Petite Stitchery, but this time I went for the shorts with side ties and pockets along with the crop top and ruffle and side ties. Soon as we got this navy & white corded gingham I knew it would be perfect for this pattern. I love mixing the different size ginghams together, perfect holiday set.

This pattern is packed with versatile options so you can create a wardrobe full of unique looks. Choose from a high scoop neckline, a relaxed boxy fit, and either a plain or ruffled bodice with crop or top lengths. Customize your closure with front, back, or side ties, with the side tie option featuring a beautiful keyhole back detail. Pair your top with shorts, floods, or pants, all featuring stylish side slits with optional slit heights, inseam pockets, and your choice of high or mid rise. Add an optional modesty panel for extra coverage on front tie styles, and enjoy fully enclosed seams for a polished finish. Designed with cup sizes A–G/H (up to a +5" FBA), this pattern makes it easy to create a comfortable, flattering fit.

Fabric from www.abcfabric.co.uk
Navy and White 1/4" and 1" corded gingham

Check out the pattern here:
https://petitestitchery.com/products/adult-sammie-set?ref=vkprnwx9z0 #AD


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts