Meet the beautiful new Mila Paneled Skirt from Ellie and Mac patterns. Mila is designed for flowy woven fabrics but I wanted to try a fabric with a bit more structure so I went for this black & white corded gingham polycotton from ABC Fabric and I love how it turned out. I feel it really show off the design of this skirt. Mila comes in 2 different length midi and maxi length, the option of splits, and the waist tie and pockets are optional. It's a pretty quick pattern but as I was pattern matching that took the longest to do in this sew. 🤣 I paired my Mila with the Modern Juliet top, also a Ellie and Mac pattern.
Check out the pattern Mila Paneled Woven Skirt By Ellie and Mac Patterns:
https://www.ellieandmac.com/products/mila-paneled-woven-skirt-sewing-pattern... #AD
Flattering Paneled Skirt Design – Mila's paneled construction creates beautiful shaping and gives the skirt its distinctive look. The seam lines add visual interest while creating a polished silhouette that's easy to dress up or down.
Stylish Front Slit(s) – The front slit adds movement, comfort, and a modern finishing detail to the skirt. It's an elegant feature that works beautifully with both the midi and maxi lengths while making the skirt comfortable to walk and move in.
Optional Inseam Pockets – Because a great skirt is even better with pockets! Add the optional inseam pockets for practical everyday wear, or leave them out when you prefer a streamlined finish.
Two Waistband Height Options – Personalize your Mila with your preferred waistband height. Choose between two options to create the look and fit that feels best for you and works beautifully with the tops already in your wardrobe.
Designed for Woven Fabrics – Mila is designed for woven fabrics, giving you plenty of possibilities for creating skirts with different looks and feels. Experiment with lighter fabrics for beautiful movement or choose fabrics with a little more structure for a crisp, defined silhouette.
No comments:
Post a Comment