New Projector for Sewing!


Everyone has been asking about what sewing machines I use and specifically about projectors. I have a basic Brother FS-40 sewing machine, Brother 1034d overlocker and my newest gadget a Brother coverstitch cv3440.


I have found that Brother is a really good quality brand, popular and easy to repair. I also bought an inexpensive Apeman LC350 projector to try and I love it, no more sticking and printing. My projector is attached to a celling/wall mount which I project down onto my fabric on the floor. It gives me a big area to work on, also I place my laptop on top of a 5 foot unit close to the projector so my wires reach.


Thinking of investing in one?

No comments:

Post a Comment

(*I may earn a small commission from links featured in this post.)

Popular Posts