Pattern Mix: Crossover Dress & Be Adventurous Tunic from Ellie and Mac


The sun is out, a perfect day to get some pictures of my beautiful Buffet Dress that I made for the Sewing Bee Challenge. I mixed two patterns to create this style: the 'Crossover Dress/Top' pattern which I sized up one for the woven fabric I used, and also the 'Be Adventurous Tunic' pattern using the hi-low gather hem part as my bodice was one level it's not hi-low but all one length.

I added a few extra inches in length for the second tier for more gathers. The sleeves are from the Crossover pattern but instead of cutting them on the fold I cut them in two inches with an extra half inch added to the hem for an open sleeve nicking Adams idea. Then I added a cuff-tie to close them off and I'm over the moon with how it turned out!

Check out the Crossover Dress/Top by Ellie and Mac:

No comments:

Post a Comment

(*I may earn a small commission from links featured in this post.)

Popular Posts