Ashley Riley
Sewing Blogger, Pattern Tester, founder of ABC Fabric, London UK.
Pages
🏠 Home
👗 Dresses
👚 Tops
👖 Pants
🔗 Useful Links
👤 About me
The Bonnaroo Skirt from George & Ginger Patterns
I'm in love with my first Bonnaroo Skirt from George & Ginger Patterns, made in this beautiful flowy viscose! I made the corset waistband with single ruffle. Then paired it with a sleeveless Revelry and added a little tie from the Bonnaroo Tank.
I'm ready to fit the festivals.
Check out the Bonnaroo Skirt by George & Ginger Patterns:
https://georgeandgingerpatterns.com/products/bonnaroo-skirts-womens-pattern...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
The Nori Peg Pant By Sinclair Patterns
Meet the new Nori peg pants from Sinclair patterns. They are an easy fitting peg style trousers with a relaxed through the hips to keen and ...
The Safiya Trouser by Tilly and the Buttons
Thank you everyone that joined my live sew along for the Safiya trousers by Tilly and the Buttons. Here are mine all finished with the added...
The Bloom Square Neckline Top by Sinclair Patterns
The Bloom Square Neckline Top by Sinclair Patterns comes with a fashionable square neckline and a split hem. It offers a semi-fitted silhoue...
Welcome to My Sewing Journey!
Welcome to My Sewing Journey! A few years ago, I stumbled upon sewing, and it quickly became more than just a hobby. It all started when I...
The Safiya Trousers from Tilly And The Buttons
I finally got around to making myself the Safiya Trousers from the Tilly And The Buttons book 'Make it Simple' super quick and easy ...
The Yasmine Wrap Dress by Designer Stitch
I would like to welcome the new Yasmine wrap dress from Designer Stitch (FB) . Yasmine comes in different length and different sleeve, from...
The Cassie Top & Dress By Sinclair Patterns
Welcome to the new Cassie woven top & dress pattern from Sinclair patterns. Cassie comes in a top or dress length with the option of ad...
The Marit Shell Top & Paige Skirt Sewing Patterns by Designer Stitch
The Marit Shell Top is here in time for summer, a sewing pattern by Designer Stitch. Marit is a woven pattern with lots of options, round ne...
The Effortless Hourglass from Ellie and Mac
It's here the amazing Effortless Hourglass dress, It's a pattern I feel we all need. It's in the name effortless, simple to make...
The Spencer Blouse from Stitch Witch Patterns
I was luck enough to test the amazing Spencer Blouse from Stitch Witch Patterns who I discovered on Instagram @stitchwitchpatterns . Spencer...
No comments:
Post a Comment