The Kids Dutchie Jacket from Ellie and Mac


I'm so happy the new Kids Dutchie Jacket from Ellie & Mac goes up to Big Kid (18) as it fits me! As soon as I saw this jacket I knew it would look cool. I made the size (16) with no adjustments and short sleeves as we are just coming into summer I wanted to get some wear out of it.

Made in this super cool woven fabric I got a while back and wasn't sure what to make till now, I used a ribbed fabric for sleeves, hood and waistband with just one front big pocket and two chest pockets with the fold over collar and hood.

Check out the Kids Dutchie Jacket by Ellie and Mac:
https://www.ellieandmac.com/products/kids-dutchie-jacket-pattern...

No comments:

Post a Comment

(*I may earn a small commission from links featured in this post.)

Popular Posts