Blue Linen Blend Tanner Dress from Petite Stitchery


So I created another Tanner Dress, a sewing pattern by Petite Stitchery. Made in this beautiful blue linen blend fabric from Molly's of Kensington. Its a knit pattern but because the fit is oversized I was able to get away with using this woven linen, which worked really well. The pattern is easy to put together, I love the gathers in this pattern that makes this dress feel really flowy.

Find links to the patterns, fabrics and accessories I use below, you can support my work clicking on these links and if you purchase anything I may earn a small commission.

Check out the Tanner Dress Sewing Pattern from Petite Stitchery:

Join Molly's of Kensington FB Group (Fabric):

Prym Love-Arm Magnetic Needle Cushion on Amazon:

Static Arc Cordless Scissors from Amazon:

Rainbow Overlocker Thread:

No comments:

Post a Comment

(*I may earn a small commission from links featured in this post.)

Popular Posts