The Wrenley Pattern from Made for Mermaids


I love a pattern that comes with lot's of options and Wrenley Pattern is one of them. This is a new release from Made for mermaids. Wrenley is a knit pattern that has the options from crop, peplum, mini, dress, midi, maxi and romper style, oh that is a lot and I'm not finished. Thick straps that you can add ruffles too, a lovely square neck line, full back or tie up back, shelf bra, lining, think that's it!


I made the crop-length romper with ruffle straps in the light denim jersey and mixed the medium colour denim in pockets and ruffles.

You know me I can't just make one, I also made the top in this beautiful rib knit from KPF Sewing Chat, another great summer pattern.

Check out the Wrenley Pattern by Made for Mermaids:

No comments:

Post a Comment

(*I may earn a small commission from links featured in this post.)

Popular Posts