The Trefoil Hoodie Dress by George and Ginger


To kick off the week, I’m excited to share the fabulous new Trefoil hoodie dress by George + Ginger. This versatile pattern offers various lengths, skirt options, and sleeve variations. Plus, you can even add adorable ears to the hood! The icing on the cake? When you purchase the pattern, you get the bag for free. For my version, I combined a navy jersey loopback fabric for the ruched skirt and cropped sleeves, complete with those cool ears. Additionally, I used check scuba and ponte fabrics for the plain skirt with pleated sleeves, all sourced from ABC Fabric.

As a finishing touch, I crafted a cotton bag and added an adorable free cut file. It perfectly complements the Trefoil hoodie dress ensemble. šŸŒŸšŸ‘œ

Check out the Trefoil hoodie dress by George and Ginger:

No comments:

Post a Comment

(*I may earn a small commission from links featured in this post.)

Popular Posts