The Westwood Classic Chinos from Sinclair Patterns


Introducing the Westwood Chino Pants by Sinclair Patterns

Get ready for the latest arrival: the Westwood Chino Pants from Sinclair Patterns. Although I don't often work with woven fabrics, I can't resist a well-crafted pair of chinos. These pants have undergone a slight update since my initial testing, featuring a slightly lower waist and an improved fit through the thighs, knees, and calves. Loaded with thoughtful details like slanted and welt pockets, a double closure zip fly, and a contoured waistband, these chinos are both practical and stylish. I opted for a rich brown corduroy from ABC Fabric, which sewed up beautifully and pairs perfectly with my favorite boots. So go ahead, sew up your own pair of Westwood Chino Pants and embrace both style and comfort! 🌟👖

Check out the Westwood Classic Chinos from Sinclair Patterns:

No comments:

Post a Comment

(*I may earn a small commission from links featured in this post.)

Popular Posts