Theresa Tiered Skirt By Ellie & Mac


Summer has arrived just in time for the new Theresa tiered skirt from Ellie & Mac. Comes with 3 length options, mid thigh, above knee and below knee with an underskirt option. You can have an elastic exposed waistband or fabric waistband. I love all the option and finally you can make your skirt with exposed tiered seams or regular.

This pattern is for woven fabric, I had the last of this beautiful crepe from ABCFabric in my stash and just had to use it. I made the mid tight length with exposed seams and fabric waistband. What I also love about Ellie & Mac they have a pattern to pair with, I used the Tiffany tank top to go with my skirt.

Check out the Theresa Tiered Skirt Pattern by Ellie and Mac:

No comments:

Post a Comment

(*I may earn a small commission from links featured in this post.)

Popular Posts