The Blair Knot Dress by Deffrenne


Introducing the Blair Knot Dress by Isabelle Deffrenne, a new independent sewing pattern and fashion designer based in Germany. As soon as I saw the Blair dress, I fell in love with it and had to test it out! I made a version in a new Bordeaux bengaline from ABC Fabric which has a great structure and two-way stretch. I really like the elasticated back-waistband and cute gathered shoulder detail. Mostly I love the front tie-knot, which can be adjusted to your modesty requirements. Of course I had to take some height off being so short and I'm very happy with the finished dress!

What do you think?

Check out the Blair Knot Dress by Deffrenne:
https://www.etsy.com/pattern-blair-knot-dress-pattern-dress

No comments:

Post a Comment

(*I may earn a small commission from links featured in this post.)

Popular Posts