Pompon Waistcoat Set by Maison Fauve

 


I’ve finished my first waistcoat and I’m over the moon with how it turned out! I used the free Pompon waistcoat pattern from Maison Fauve. I left off the front pockets this time but might try them on my next one. To create a cute little set, I paired my waistcoat with a pair of Padget pleated shorts from Petite Stitchery, I did add some cuffs to the bottom of the shorts for a turned up look. Although the shorts are designed for knit fabrics, they work well with woven fabrics too, thanks to the elastic back. I used a bright tropical satin for the lining of my waistcoat and khaki suiting for the main fabric, all from ABC Fabric. I’m in love with how the set looks!

Check out the free Pompon waistcoat by Maison Fauve:


No comments:

Post a Comment

(*I may earn a small commission from links featured in this post.)

Popular Posts