Hack: Sweatshirt Overlay Tracksuit with Hoodie


After some fabulous inspiration from my colleague Maria, I decided to attempt making this tracksuit with net overlay. I'm very happy with how it turned out, it adds something extra to the tracksuit.


Using the Oversized Tee with hood from Ellie and Mac I added a neck zipper, then had to section the sleeves and bottoms into three pieces so I could insert the net overlays where I wanted them, not forgetting to add a little extra to each section to count for the seam allowance. Finally I shortened the length of the legs just a little for a three-quarter length look and added my matching rib cuff.

Made using the grey sweatshirt, matching rib and net overlay fabrics.

Check out the Oversized Tee by Ellie and Mac:
https://www.ellieandmac.com/products/oversized-tee-pattern...

And the Good Vibes Jogger Pattern by Ellie and Mac:

No comments:

Post a Comment

(*I may earn a small commission from links featured in this post.)

Popular Posts